2016-02-28: release of SDM v2 (2.0)
2016-05-25: release of version 2.1
New supported cameras:
SX270/275/280 102b and 102c. Note: for cameras with
firmware < 1.02b Canon FW update is needed!
- IXUS160 _elph160 100a.
- uBasic empty last
line missing has been fixed
- flash issue at bright light fixed
- Ricoh CA-1 switch now works with basic SDM functions
- Constant flashing of zoom large-font display fixed.
- Inverted playback and stereo works for IXUS860.
manual improved by adding more
reorganizing the chapters, correcting
- Multicam menu changed, has Playback and Stereo Calculation subfolders.
- SDM header option moved to OSD Parameters.
- User scripts can be in any folder except SCRIPTS and SCRIPTS2.
- Up to eight Mini scripts (mini_1.txt to mini_8.txt) stored in folder SCRIPTSM are executed by up/down/left/right with or without half press. They are none-resident, previous script reloaded on completion.
- There is now a universal set of OSD default positions applied to all cameras, they can be changed with the Layout Editor.
- Auto rotation removed and replaced with menu option H/L/I/R. (Horizontal/Rotated Left / Inverted / Rotated Right).
- If zoom large font size enabled together with show Stereo depth information, the required camera separation or single-camera movement also displayed (after measuring near/far distances at maximum telephoto or manually entering values in Multicam menu).
- Writing value '666' to conf.outline_mode allows script to restart after error. The line number and time are appended to file ubasic_errors.txt.
- ‘Disable USB Download’ in serial comms was renamed to ‘Disable PC connection’ - in PLAY/Alt mode a PC connection is displayed as ‘PC’ instead of ‘UL’.
2017-01-16: release of version 2.2
New supported cameras:
- EOS M3 1.01a
- PowerShot G7x
- PowerShot SX 270/275/280hs
- PowerShot G10
- PowerShot SX 170 IS
- slave flash fixed: preflash no longer fires
- EasyMode STACK crash fixed.
- SX230hs keyboard code fixed.
- Autostart of EasyMode BURST on booting fixed.
- Remote-zoom crash on A480 and SX120is fixed.
- Mini scripts and Startup.txt no longer affect User Scripts parameter values.
- Pressing [DISP] in Script menu could sometimes display garbage text.
- Display SDM version and camera shutter count
- Easy switch to movie mode and starting movie record using external switch
- Display of period count on switch release in ALT mode.
- Improved USB-switch control for multi-camera rigs.
- Precision synch only enabled in single-shot mode.
- Hungarian, Italian, Romanian and Spanish Welcome support.
- Slovenian and Romanian menus support.
- uBasic commands custom_timer and big_zoom_display_pos added.